Mon, 29 Mar|
Hair & Colour Science
Course Format: ONLINE Presentation, Q&A Duration: 2.5 hours Online Cost: £60 Dates: 29th March @ 12pm - Available now!
Time & Location
29 Mar 2021, 14:00 – 16:30 GMT-7
About the event
There are so many courses to teach you the latest trends, techniques and formulas. But none of that is really any help unless you truly understand the fabric with which you are working : HAIR.
That’s why we wrote this course.
Whether you’re newly qualified, have years of experience or are just starting your hairdressing career, we think this course will expand your insight into what hair is, what hair COLOUR is, and understanding how the two work together. Armed with this new knowledge, you’ll be able to better predict colour results, and to confidently communicate with clients to manage their expectations and unique hair needs.
What you’ll learn:
- What is hair
- Key differences between European, Asian and African hair types
- Distribution of pigment and how this affects colour results
- How colour and bleach work
- How different hair types react to colour and bleach
- How different types of colour work on the hair and when they are suitable
- Why hair becomes damaged and how to manage it
- Explaining all this to clients to ensure they invest in caring for their hair